Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's Here!

I am happy to announce that my e-book, Live Curly, Live Free - Unlocking the Secrets Behind the World of Beautiful Curls was released today!

You will note, however, that the old site is still live. Note, also, the time this blog entry was made, lol. Some of the files on my new site were corrupted and, after four hours of trying to restore them, followed by 12 hours of cutting and coloring hair today...it ain't happenin' tonight, folks. I was able to get the book online, but restoring and rolling out the new site will have to wait until I'm less tired.

I tested all the downloads and cart functionality tonight and everything on that end seems to be working just fine. If you experience any difficulty, however, please drop me a line at info@livecurlylivefree.com.

I'm off to bed to sleep just as long as my four-year-old will let me. Good night!

No comments: