Monday, February 14, 2011

Stand Up and Holla!

Happy Valentine's Day, curly friends!

The countdown to Live Curly Live Free the Salon continues and my excitement is growing. I am up to my earlobes with plans and blueprints to opening day and I just can't wait. In the course of my planning, however, I had another thought that kind of skidded me to a halt: okay, girl...what happens AFTER you get the doors open?

I've had a lot of thoughts about how to move forward this year even before opening my own salon became a reality. I put a lot of things on hold last year and didn't do too much outside of standing behind the chair because my dad had major surgery and my family had to come first. He is in great health and doing wonderfully now, so it's time for the rubber to hit the road and for me to get busy.

So, where would you like to see Live Curly Live Free go in 2011-2012? YouTubes? Workshops? Road shows? More articles? Now that I will have another stylist with me initially (and eventually three of us altogether in not-so-distant future plans), I think we will be able to think outside the box a bit more :)

Send your thoughts to info@livecurlylivefree.com or post them as a comment here and let's see what we come up with!

Curliciously yours,
Tiffany

No comments: